July 16 – July 22, 2023
Designed for teen vocalists and instrumentalists, this program focuses on developing individual performance skills in a rock band setting and lays the groundwork for writing your own songs. Daily schedule includes band rehearsals, like-instrument classes, improvisation, theory, and rock history.
All students are encouraged to explore song writing at their own level. Covering songs will be common. The final concert will feature all bands.
- For students completing grades 6-12.
- 2 years minimum experience on primary instrument.
- Prior experience performing in a rock band is not required.
- Secondary instruments welcome.
Typical Daily Schedule
8:15 – 9:15 am: Band rehearsal
9:30 – 10:30 am: Musical Concepts (Rhythm, Ear Training, Music Theory)
10:45 – 11:45 am: Master Classes
12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
1:15 – 2:15 pm: Band Rehearsal
2:30 – 3:30 pm: Band rehearsal/Jam Session
3:45 – 4:45 pm: Electives
5:15 pm: Dinner and Evening Activities
10:30 pm: Lights out
- (Applications open December 1st 2022)
- Resident – $850 (tuition, room and board)
- Commuter – $550 (tuition and lunch only)
Bios and pictures coming soon!