Note: The Application Form is expected to be offline from 5-7 PM on Tuesday, March 1.
- Complete the ISYM application. (NOTE: the application form will be unavailable for about 2 hours from 5-7pm on May 19 )
- Click the “Log In” button.
- If you are affiliated with the University and have an active NetID and password, please choose “I am from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.” Otherwise, select the first option ” I am not a member of any of the listed institutions and would like to register my email address.”
- New users will need to select the option at the bottom to “Register a new account here.” (located below the Login button)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues with the login process.
- Pay your program tuition. You may choose to pay in full at the time you apply or make multiple payments. The minimum amount due at the time of application is a $100 non-refundable registration deposit that will be applied to your total program tuition. After May 15, 2022, accounts must be paid in full to maintain your registration.
- Some programs require additional application materials. Refer to program pages for specific application material requirements.
- Upon completion of your application, deposit, and application materials (if needed), acceptances are sent on a rolling bases until a program is full.