Before You Arrive
Below is general information to help you prepare for arrival to camp. More detailed information will be emailed to you a few weeks before your program begins.
Final Payments and Forms
- Payment Of Fees: A $60.00 late fee will be charged if final payment was not postmarked by May 16. If this balance due includes a scholarship check, this fee will be waived. Please note that your final payment is due by the first day of your session.
- Final Statement: Before the final payment deadline, a final statement will be emailed showing all payments made to your account. All balances due must be paid by credit card, cash, check(s) and/or money order(s) (payable to University of Illinois). Credit card payments and scholarship checks will be accepted in the registration line on the opening day of camp. If you have any questions or concerns about your payments, please contact email@example.com.
- Student Medical Form: Your ISYM check-in will not be considered complete until your medical form is on file. The completed medical form should be received by June 1st. This form must be on file by the first day of camp. ISYM does not require a physician’s signature on the Student Medical Form, nor is a physical exam required. NOTE Pre-existing medical conditions should be noted on the camper’s medical form. If campers are taking medication, please notify your floor counselor. Insulin and similar medications will be refrigerated as required. Campers requiring regularly scheduled dosages or the use of insulin must notify the head counselor at check-in. These medications will be stored in the ISYM office at PAR. ISYM Staff will not administer medical treatments (shots, eye/ear drops, etc.). It is recommended that individual needs of campers be discussed with the floor counselors during the first day of camp. The University and ISYM do not provide medical insurance coverage for participants.
- Special Needs: We are able to provide special accommodations to students who require them. Please email ISYM with your accommodation requests.
- Camp Pictures: Professional photographs of each individual ISYM group will be taken during each session. These can be pre-ordered by students after the picture is taken at the beginning of the week. Students should bring approximately $20 to cover the cost of pictures. Alternatively, photographs may be purchased during check out on Saturday.
- Instrument Repair Service: This service is not available through ISYM. If repairs are needed during ISYM, we can arrange to bring instruments to a local repair shop Monday through Saturday. Charges will need to be covered by the participant/parent. Instrument repair services will not be available on Sunday, so please make sure your instrument is in working order before coming to camp. ISYM is not responsible for any damage caused to instruments during the duration of the program.
- Concert Recording: ISYM makes audio recordings of all final concerts. Performances will be emailed to all participants in Fall of 2019.