Please check back in the fall for 2018 website updates.
Please read the following information. By submitting an application to ISYM you agree to these terms.
Please check our CLOSINGS list.
Applications are reviewed in order of date received after the initial $100 deposit is received.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within three weeks prior to the start of camp, absence, or early departure. Refund Policy (PDF)
- Participants arriving early or departing late must contact the ISYM office by phone (217.244.3404) at least two weeks in advance in order to make appropriate arrangements and extra payments for additional housing costs; meals are only provided when camp is in session.
- Any medical costs incurred during the time of camp will be billed to the primary parent or guardian of the camper. In the case of serious illness or medical emergency, the advice of the attending physician will be followed. In such an instance, a representative from ISYM will contact the primary parent or guardian as soon as possible.
- ISYM is not responsible for loss of or damage to one's property, induced accident or injury, costs of improper use of fire alarms, or any other expense incurred by the student while attending ISYM.
- ISYM reserves the right to withhold privileges and/or dismiss any participant at any time for any of the following reasons: possession or use of alcohol or illicit drugs, possession of weapons, unacceptable dress, vulgar or discriminatory language, or improper conduct.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until each section closes. Full payment is due by May 16. If this payment is not received by the deadline, a $60 late fee will be applied.
- The late fee will be waived for applications submitted after May 16th if full payment is submitted at the time of application.
- Notification of enrollment status for ISYM will be sent via email within 2 weeks after receipt of tuition deposit.
Note: the application form may take several seconds to load.
Make your Payment
* Please note that credit card charges are applied within two days. If you are applying within two weeks of the start of your session, please call the registrar to confirm that there are openings in your section