What to Bring
Before you come to ISYM, make sure your instrument is in working order!
Rock Band and Jazz Drummers: Make sure you bring your own sticks and cymbals.
All participants should plan on bringing the following:
- Medical Form (if not already sent)
- Alarm clock
- Shower shoes (flip flops)
- Towel and shower caddy for soap, shampoo, etc.
- Extra blanket or comforter, blankets and sheets provided (It can be cold in the dorms!)
- White dress shirt for concert
- Black concert pants/skirt
- Dark concert shoes and socks
- Swimsuit (optional)
- Rolling luggage cart/shoulder strap for larger instruments
- Backpack or side bag
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Dressy outfit for evening concert
- Spending money (no more than $8-10 dollars per day is needed)
- Card games, small board games for free-time
- Cell phone and charger or pre-paid phone card
- Instrumentalists: folding music stand
- Extra reeds, valve/slide oil, mutes, strings
- Pencils for rehearsals